Did you know that you can make a Philadelphia cream cheese cheesecake recipe? That’s right. This easy, homemade recipe has been around for years, but the secret is out.
Making Philadelphia cream cheese cheesecake has become more popular than ever. However, it takes a lot of time to make the cheesecake, and most people end up not making it because they think it’s too complicated.
But now, the Philadelphia cream cheese cheesecake is easier to make than ever!
In this blog post, I will teach you how to make the Philadelphia cream cheese cheesecake in just minutes.
Read More: No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
How to Make Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cheesecake Recipe?
- Small bowl
- Medium bowl
- Springform pan
For the crust:
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (115 grams)
- 1/4 cup melted butter (50 grams)
For the cheesecake:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 beaten, big eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 tablespoons Philadelphia cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (You can make this recipe with regular or German-style cream cheese.)
- Set the oven temperature to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (160 degrees Celsius). A 9-inch springform pan should be floured and greased.
- Melted butter and graham cracker crumbs should be combined in a small bowl. In the bottom of the prepared pan, press the mixture uniformly. Bake for 10 minutes, or until gently browned. Before using as instructed in the recipe below, let cool on a wire rack. Instructions above but do not bake the crust. * If making this recipe with German-style cream cheese, bake the crust as directed and then follow these instructions
- For the cheesecake: In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and Philadelphia cream cheese. Beat well until smooth. Add vanilla extract and beat until combined. Pour mixture over cooled baked crust in the pan.* 50 minutes of baking time, or until the center is set (it should jiggle slightly when shaken). Cool before serving on a wire rack. *
- Serve cheesecake chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Read More: Korean Pancake Recipe
Fat: 18 g
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Sodium: 419 mg
Cholesterol: 61 mg
Sugar: 10 g
Protein: 8 g
Read More: Honey Baked Ham Lemon Cream Cake Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cheesecake Recipe?”