Have you ever wanted to make your tropical punch recipe? You might be thinking, “How difficult could it possibly be?” Well, making it right the first time can be difficult.
For those who love to drink, there’s nothing more satisfying than a good old-fashioned cocktail. The problem is that there are so many choices, and it might be tough to decide which one you like most.
For those who want to learn how to make their Pinnacle Tropical Punch Vodka Recipe, this article will show you step-by-step instructions on how to make it.
Another Recipe: Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
Pinnacle Tropical Punch Vodka Recipe
- 1 portion Tropical Punch Vodka
- 2 halves Pineapple juice
- 1 part Apple-mango-passion-fruit juice (Any passion fruit juice)
- Garnishing with fresh pineapple and vermouth cherries (Optional)
- Add ice cubes to a glass and mix the ingredients. Mix thoroughly to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Depending on preference, garnish with pineapple and cherries
Another Recipe: Outback Aussie Rum Punch Recipe