Delicious appetizers that are ideal for gatherings or special occasions are red lobster stuffed mushrooms. Additionally, this Red Lobster Stuffed Mushroom recipe is simple to prepare. Continue reading to learn how to create them at home if you want to give them a try.
Large crustaceans known as red lobsters may be found throughout the Atlantic coast from Canada to South Carolina. Some of the best seafood is said to come from their claws.
To enjoy these delectable dishes, you don’t necessarily need to visit a restaurant. All you need are the items specified below and a recipe.
Read More: Baked Turkey Wings With Mushroom Gravy
How to Make a Red Lobster Stuffed Mushroom Recipe?
Red Lobster has a bunch of great recipes, and one of them is this Red Lobster Stuffed Mushroom recipe. Red lobster stuffed mushrooms are delicious appetizers, but it’s tricky to make them look good and presentable.
The filling from lobster tails is used in this straightforward dish. Just assemble a box of stuffing and bake it in the oven until it is finished. Then, stuff it into mushroom caps and bake them until done. This is a perfect recipe for parties and family gatherings.
Read More: Outback Ranch Recipe
Red Lobster Stuffed Mushroom Recipe
- Large bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- ½ cup. Mushrooms
- 1- cup of Crab Meat
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup of Butter
- 1.5 cups of Bread Crumbs Crushed
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. of salt
- a pinch of Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. White Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Smoked Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese, Cream Cheese, and butter in a large bowl.
- Add in the bread crumbs, Crab Meat, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice salt, Bay seasoning (to taste), and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well until everything is combined (you may need to use your hands).
- Add in the minced garlic and white pepper (to taste). Mix once again until everything is coated evenly with seasonings (if desired)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and spoon the mushroom mixture onto the sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bread crumbs is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve hot! Enjoy!
Read More: Texas Roadhouse Ranch Recipe
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.2g | Protein: 3.4g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 104mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 0.6g
Pin this recipe on your Pinterest board!!
1 thought on “Red Lobster Stuffed Mushroom Recipe – Best Mushroom Recipe”