Red pepper crema is a delicious dip that makes any party even more delicious. Learn how to make the red pepper crema recipe hello fresh
Hello Fresh is a service that delivers pre-portioned meals straight to your door. It’s an affordable and convenient solution for anyone who wants to cook healthy meals without the hassle.
Red pepper crema is a delicious dip that makes any party even more delicious. Here’s how to make it.
Read More: Fajita Spice Blend Hellofresh
Red Pepper Crema Recipe Hello Fresh
Red pepper crema is a delicious dip that makes any party even more delicious. Learn how to make the red pepper crema recipe hello fresh.
- 2 red bell peppers, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground white pepper
- 3/4 tsp. of salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper, ground
- 1 sprinkling of cayenne
- To cook the red peppers in creme fraiche, mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Take the pan off the heat and add the paprika, lemon zest, salt, white pepper, and cayenne
- In a blender, mix the sauce. While blending, use a few fast pulses to get the sauce going before keeping it on to mix until smooth, holding the lid securely in place with a towel. Before serving, make sure the food is kept warm
Read More: Cinnabon Delights Recipe Taco Bell
Per Serving: 216 calories;
Read More: Outback Aussie Rum Punch Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Red Pepper Crema Recipe Hello Fresh?”