One of my favorite comfort foods is the Red robin ranch recipe, and it’s one of those dishes that everyone has a slightly different take on. Because of this, I set about finding ways to make it on my own.
It was an idea I got from a recipe I saw in a cookbook. It was the only way I could remember making it when I was little, and I’m pretty sure I learned it from my mom. I love how easy it is and how it brings back fond memories.
Read more: Herdez Cilantro Lime Salsa Cremosa Recipes
- 1 quart of buttermilk.
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder.
- a quarter teaspoon of onion powder.
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill weed, chopped finely.
- 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper.
- 3 Tbsp. of mayonnaise.
- 1 tbsp. of whole milk.
- Add one tablespoon of white vinegar.
- 1 tbsp. of sugar.
- Half of a teaspoon of dry parsley.
- Dried chives, 1/4 teaspoon.
- Dried thyme in the amount of 1/4 teaspoon.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour milk and vinegar into another bowl; add sugar and mayonnaise.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and buttermilk until smooth.
- Sprinkle with salt and add the chives, thyme, and parsley flakes.
- Serve over potatoes, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, and other foods, as desired.
Read more: Snapple Peach Tea Recipe