Do you want to try your hand at making your own roast beef sandwich? Well, then you should give this recipe a try!
Whether you’re serving it to a crowd or just yourself, the roast beef sandwich is a classic food.
This easy roast beef sandwich recipe can be made with any type of bread, including white, whole wheat, and even sprouted grain.
Read More: Wild Bills Beef Jerky Recipe
Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe
- I advise ciabatta for 1 sandwich bun
- 3/4 teaspoon of cream cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon of remoulade sauce
- 1 tablespoon of onions caramelized
- 1 tomato slice (optional)
- 3-6 slices of roast meat (regular or deli roast beef)
- Make the remoulade and caramelized onion topping
- Apply some cream cheese to the bottom bun and assemble your sandwich.
- Spread some cream cheese on a plate and top it with slices of shredded roast meat from yesterday.
- After layering on tomatoes and caramelized onions (optional)
- Spread some remoulade sauce over the top bun. Put the two halves of the sandwich together and serve!
Read More: Snapple Peach Tea Recipe
Saturated Fat: 2g
Cholesterol: 53 mg
Sodium: 1713 mg
Potassium: 320 mg
Vitamin A: 375IU
Vitamin C: 43mg
Read More: Red Robin Ranch Recipe