Ever had trouble with making skinny syrup? We’ll show you a new recipe that will help you make the best skinny syrup pina colada recipe around.
Making skinny syrup is a very easy recipe. It’s pretty similar to making regular syrup but with less water. The result is a thick syrup that you can use as a glaze for pancakes or use in other recipes.
Read More: Summermoon Milk Recipe
Skinny Syrup Pina Colada Recipe
- 1 ½ ounce Milabu Rum
- A 1/4 cup of light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of fresh pineapple juice
- a 1/2 cup of coarsely diced pineapple
- a 1/2 of an ice cube
- In a high speed blender, combine all of the ingredients and process until smooth.
- If you'd like, you can add a pipe and a tiny, vibrantly colored paper umbrella to the drink for additional decoration.
Read More: Peach Bellini Recipe