Do you want to learn an excellent recipe for Smithfields Brunswick stew?
Smithfields is a famous British meat company that has been around since 1889. Smithfield is known for its high-quality and well-marbled meats, but they also have a wide variety of other items, including sausages, bacon, ham, and pies.
You can learn how to make the well-known Smithfields Brunswick stew recipe from this article.
Another Recipe: Jimmy Kickin Ranch Recipe
Smithfield’s Brunswick Stew Recipe
- Dutch oven
- 6 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- 1 ½ cups of chopped onion.
- 1 tbsp of chopped garlic from around 3 or 4 cloves of garlic.
- 3 cups worth of potatoes, diced
- 1½ cups of defrosted baby lima beans.
- 2 cups thawed frozen corn.
- 3 mugs of chicken stock.
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes, which is 14 1/2 ounces.
- 1 ½ quarts of BBQ sauce.
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 tbsp of packed brown sugar.
- 1 tbsp of salt.
- 2 freshly ground black peppercorns.
- ¼ to ½ tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- 2 cups cut-up or chopped cooked chicken thighs.
- 2 cups of pulled pork that has been leftover or chopped.
- Serve with cornbread or biscuits, if you prefer.
- Coleslaw, for serving, is optional.
- Amass the necessary components.
- Under moderate heat, melt the butter in a large Dutch oven. Make sure to stir frequently as the onion gets translucent.
- After 2 min, add the garlic and cook for an extra 2 min. Toss the vegetables into the pot, along with the chicken stock. The mixture should be simmering at this point.
- After 25 minutes, check on the vegetables and adjust the heat as necessary.
- If you are using brown sugar, you can add it as well as salt and pepper as well as a pinch of cayenne pepper to the mixture. To get the best results, mix thoroughly.
- Cook for 15 minutes with the lid off.
- As an accompaniment, serve cornbread or biscuits.
Read More: Trader Joes Grilled Chicken
Another Recipe: Oat Milk Custard Recipe