Today, you’ll learn how to make a delicious Snapple peach tea recipe, which is super easy to make and tastes fantastic.
Peach Snapple, a popular soft drink, is sweetened only with pure cane sugar and real peaches. It comes in different flavors like Peach, Orange, and Honeydew.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy drink to make at home, I highly recommend you try out this healthy peach iced tea recipe.
The result is a refreshing glass of homemade peach tea that requires no special equipment or ingredients to prepare.
Read More: Hard Seltzer Recipe With Vodka
Snapple Peach Tea Recipe
- large pot
- 8 cups of water
- 2 lemon tea bags
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup and 1 tbsp of lemon juice from a bottle
- 3 tablespoons of Torani peach syrup
- Briskly bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add two tea bags, and let the tea steep for one to two hours with the lid on.
- Put the sugar and tea in a pitcher with 2 quarts, and mix well. The sugar will likely dissolve easily because the water is still warm.
- Add the lemon juice and other flavorings. Stir, then chill.
Read More: Skinny Syrup Pina Colada Recipe