You’ve heard of ramen, but now you want to make it yourself. Here is the easiest way to make ramen noodles with spicy miso broth that’s ready in less than 10 minutes.
The spicy miso ramen recipe is one of those dishes that makes everyone hungry. It’s the quintessential Japanese comfort food. It’s also a delicious, healthy dish made from simple ingredients.
However, it’s not easy to make ramen at home. It can be difficult because traditional recipes require a lot of time and skill.
Here, we’ll show you a simple yet delicious recipe to make super easy ramen noodles.
Read More: Lobster Garlic Noodles Yard House
How to Make Spicy Miso Ramen Recipe – The Easiest Recipe Ever
- Dutch oven
- Wooden spoon
- 8 oz. crumbled tempeh or tofu or ground chicken or pork.
- 2 tablespoons of neutral frying oil.
- 6-8 ounces of thinly chopped shiitake mushrooms, stems removed.
- 1/2 cup finely minced shallots.
- 4 minced garlic cloves.
- 1 tbsp of finely grated fresh ginger.
- 3 tbsp white miso paste.
- 2-tbsp. soy sauce (low sodium).
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar.
- 1 tbsp of spicy chili oil.
- 6-cup broth of low-sodium chicken or vegetables.
- 2 wasted packets of dried ramen seasoning.
- 1 cup of fresh, frozen, canned, or frozen sweet corn.
- 3 soft-boiled eggs, cut in half.
- Garnishing with finely chopped green onions.
- Garnished with toasted sesame seeds.
- Set a medium-sized pot (such as a Dutch oven) on the stovetop. Once the pan is heated, add the chicken or pork and lightly oil it (or vegetarian alternative). Using a wooden spoon, shred the meat before adding it to the pot of simmering liquid.
- After taking the meat away from the pan, place it in a pot and tuck it away.
- Add oil and mushrooms to the pan. Cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown and soft to the bite. Add the garlic and ginger, and cook for two to three minutes, or until aromatic.
- Mix miso pastes with soy sauce, rice vinegar, and spicy chili oil. Bring the combination to a boil by adding broth. Simmer for 20 minutes at a low simmer on the stovetop.
- Add noodles and bring the liquid back to a boil. Continue cooking until al dente or as directed on the box, about 3 minutes. Then, add the meat and the corn.
- Top each bowl of ramen with an egg, green onions, and toasted sesame seeds once it has been scooped into it. Drizzle additional chili oil on top if you'd like it spicier.
Read More: Hello Fresh Fry Seasoning
NUTRITION INFORMATION: (2.5cups)
Calories: 492 kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 1650mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g
Read More: Hello Fresh Cream Sauce Base