How to make spicy ramen in just 10 minutes? That’s right, and I’m talking about ramen noodles! If you have a keen interest in food and cooking, you may already know that there are wide varieties of ramen noodles.
This article will teach you how to make ramen noodles in under 10 minutes.
You’re going to be surprised by how easy this is. You’ll be amazed by how good they taste. And you’ll be happy that you didn’t spend all day making them.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make some delicious ramen noodles!
Read More: Chicken Ramen Noodles Recipe
Why is this recipe good?
There are several benefits to using this recipe, including the fact that it is gluten-free. It also has a low-calorie count. Finally, it is also very filling, so you don’t feel hungry when you eat it. The best part about this recipe is that it is made with ingredients you can find at your local grocery store.
Read More: Spicy Miso Ramen Recipe
Spicy Ramen in Just 10 Minutes
- 1 pack of dry instant ramen noodles
- 1 tbsp. of toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of the finely chopped white part of a green onion
- 1 tbsp of chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp of chili flakes
- 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. brown sugar, more or less
- 1 tbsp of Minced Green Onion
- Bring some water to a boil in a saucepan or pot.
- Toss in the ramen and cook until firm to the bite (tender). Make sure the seasoning packet is discarded.
- Keep the cooking water from the noodles (1/4 cup) in the sauce. Finally, rinse the noodles.
- Combine the soy sauce and brown sugar by whisking them together. Put aside for a moment.
- The sesame oil should be heated in a skillet. Add the onion and garlic and cook for one minute.
- Stir in the chili flakes.
- Combine the noodle water with the sauce mixture and pour over the noodles. So, mix it up.
- When ready, toss in the ramen noodles.
- Add the green parts of the spring onions and serve immediately.
Read More: Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- You don’t have to worry about any of the seasonings. So, you don’t have to add extra salt, sugar, or other ingredients.
- There is no time limit on preparing it. You can make it whenever you want.
- It is fast and easy to make.
- You can easily adjust the amount of seasoning that you use.
- You can customize it to suit your preferences.
Read More: Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Spicy Ramen in Just 10 Minutes?”