We all love Subway. They have a bunch of delicious sandwiches that everyone loves, including me. But when you want to make your own Subway tuna sandwich recipe, it’s not always easy.
If you’re like me and love Subway sandwiches, then you probably have the same question on your mind: “how do I make my own Subway tuna sandwich recipe?”
In this article, I’ll show you how to make your own Subway tuna sandwich recipe using the ingredients that you find in your local Subway store.
Read More: Mango Sandwich Recipe
How to Make Subway Tuna Sandwich Recipe?
- Panini maker
- 1 tuna sandwich
- Mayonnaise (or any other condiment you like)
- Sliced tomatoes
- Onion – garlic
- Shredded cheese
- Bread slices
- Start by heating the tuna sandwich in a panini maker or stovetop.
- Once it's heated, put mayonnaise and any other desired condiments on each slice of toast, and then layer them with lettuce, tomatoes, onion, garlic shreds, and cheese slices.
- Place the sandwiches into your panini maker or onto a piece of bread and press down to make them as flat as possible (bread doesn't need to be untoasted).
- Close the machine or put the sandwiches into a toaster and cook until they're crispy, about 5-7 minutes on each side.
Read More: Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe
- For this recipe, you can use any tuna, but I recommend using ahi tuna because it’s rich and flavorful.
- Feel free to add other toppings such as shredded cheese, secreTS, or hot sauce if you like.
- Subway also offers a variety of sandwich pieces of bread, so feel free to use whichever is more familiar to you.
Read More: Tri Tip Sandwich Recipe
Fat: 20 g
Cholesterol: 54 mg
Saturated fat: 7 g
Carbs: 11 g
Sodium: 1236 mg
Protein: 28 g
Read More: Trader Joe’s Sweet Potato Gnocchi Recipe