Soy sauce is a favorite of mine. For more than just the taste, it’s a healthful complement to any meal. I like to add it to sauces, marinades, stir-fries, etc.
For those of you who enjoy soy sauce, I’m sharing my favorite dish today.
I love using the Hellofresh brand of soy sauce. It’s a premium soy sauce with no preservatives, artificial flavors, MSG, or colors. It’s also gluten-free.
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make, and healthy soy sauce, then you need to try this sweet soy glaze recipe Hellofresh.
Read More: Hello Fresh Tex Mex Paste Recipe
Sweet Soy Glaze Recipe Hellofresh
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of rice vinegar
- 12 tsp. fresh ginger root
- Bring to a simmer in a pan; decrease the heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 min till the mixture has reduced slightly in volume, stirring occasionally.
- Allow glaze to cool and thicken for a minimum of one hour.
Read More: Hello Fresh Cinnamon Paprika Spice Recipe
Dietary Fiber: 0.2g
Vitamin A Iu: 0.2IU
Niacin Equivalents: 0.8mg
Vitamin C: 0.1mg
Read More: Paleta Shot Recipe With Malibu
6 thoughts on “How to Make Sweet Soy Glaze Recipe Hellofresh?”
Thank you stay tuned with us and subscribe to our email subscription to get daily updates!
Yes, you can find various kinds of soy sauce ..but in my opinion, Sweet glaze is great!