The teriyaki chicken rice bowl recipe is delicious and easy. This recipe has a lot of teriyaki sauce, and the flavor is unique and robust.
This is a super easy and quick recipe for making a chicken rice bowl. It is one of the best Thai food recipes. This is a good starter dish for newbies and those who love Thai food.
Read More: Tuscan Chicken Mac and Cheese
Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl Recipe
Here is a delicious and easy teriyaki chicken rice bowl recipe. This recipe has a lot of teriyaki sauce, and the flavor is unique and robust.
- Large skillet
- Mixing bowl
- 4 cubes of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 50 ml of low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 teaspoons of cornstarch
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
- Food-service rice
- A side dish of steamed vegetables
- Prepare a large skillet with oil and heat it over medium heat
- Brown the chicken cubes until they are no longer pink inside
- Prepare a large skillet with oil and heat it over medium heat.
- Brown the chicken cubes until they are no longer pink inside.
Chicken browning time: Teriyaki sauce prep time!
- To make the sauce, combine the soy sauce, water, honey, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch in a medium mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- When the chicken is fully cooked and browned, add the teriyaki sauce you made and continue to cook, occasionally stirring, until the sauce thickens.
- Right away, dish up your preferred white or brown rice and a side of vegetables. Serve with green onion and sesame seeds.
Read More: Chicken Salad Chick Broccoli Salad Recipe
Saturated Fat: 1.3g
Read More: Vegetarian Fried Chicken Recipe
1 thought on “Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl Recipe: The Most Delicious Dish Ever”