Do you like Trader Joe’s? It is one of my favorite grocery stores. Their grilled chicken is fantastic, but the process of grilling their chicken takes forever.
So I’ve got a quick and easy way to make Trader Joes grilled chicken look good. It’s called the Instant Grill Method.
This method will allow you to make Trader Joe’s grilled chicken quickly, easily, and inexpensively.
Read More: Trader Joe’s Sweet Potato Gnocchi
How to Make Trader Joes Grilled Chicken Quickly?
- Outdoor Grill
- Metal skewers
- Wooden dowels
- Large bowl
- 1 Trader Joe's chicken breast.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- 1 tbsp of garlic.
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Preheat your outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut the chicken breast into thin strips, about 1/4 inch wide and long enough to fit comfortably on the grill (you will have some leftover chicken).
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, and garlic until well combined.
- Thread pieces of chicken onto metal skewers (or wooden dowels) so they are evenly spaced on the skewers or sticks. (If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before using).
- Grill chicken for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through (thinner strips will cook faster than thicker ones).
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Read More: Chicken Salad Chick Broccoli Salad
- You can also use this Instant Grill Method to grill other meats, like chicken thighs or pork chops.
- If you don’t have skewers or wooden dowels, you can just thread the meat onto a couple of long pieces of foil.
Read More: Vegetarian Fried Chicken
Amount Per Serving* – (Daily Value %*)
Total Fat: 2.50g (4%)
Saturated Fat: 1.000g (5%)
Trans Fat: 0.000g
Cholesterol: 80mg (27%)
Sodium: 230mg (10%)
Potassium: 300mg (9%)
Total Carbohydrate: 0.00g (0%)
Dietary Fiber: 0.0g (0%)
Protein: 23.00g (46%)
Read More: Tuscan Chicken Mac and Cheese
1 thought on “How to Make Trader Joes Grilled Chicken Quickly?”