Trader Joe’s sweet potato gnocchi is delicious, but it isn’t easy to make at home. That’s why we decided to create this easy recipe for sweet potato gnocchi at home.
When it comes to cooking recipes, Trader Joe’s is a trusted name that brings us the freshest, tastiest, most unique ingredients. They are a huge hit at our house because they’re cheap, but they still taste amazing. This recipe will show you how to make Trader Joe’s sweet potato gnocchi at home.
Read More: Sweet Soy Glaze Recipe Hellofresh
Trader Joe’s Sweet Potato Gnocchi Recipe
- 1/2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced into crescents
- Pepper and salt
- 1-cup measure of frozen corn
- 1 bag Sweet Potato Gnocchi from Trader Joe's
- 1.5 cups of arugula
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- Season with parmesan cheese as desired
- Put some olive oil in a pan that won't stick.
- Toss in the zucchini moons and some salt and pepper. To soften the zucchini, cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Put one cup of frozen corn and the sweet potato gnocchi from the bag. Mix everything, then let it sit covered for two or three minutes.
- Cook uncovered for 5 more minutes. Make sure the gnocchi is hot all the way through by tasting one.
- Stop the cooking and mix in the arugula and red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle some parmesan on top before serving.
Read More: Paleo Sweet Potato Brownies
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: 272 Calories
Total Fat: 6g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Trans Fat: 0g
Unsaturated Fat: 4g
Read More: Red Pepper Crema Recipe Hello Fresh
1 thought on “How to Make Trader Joe’s Sweet Potato Gnocchi Recipe?”