So you’ve craved Tuscan chicken mac and cheese for weeks, maybe even months. You’re not going to wait any longer. But you want to ensure you don’t screw up and end up with some gross-tasting dish.
We all love an excellent Healthy chicken mac and cheese recipe, but sometimes you don’t want to spend the time and effort making it. That is where our Tuscan chicken Mac and cheese tasty recipe comes in.
Read More: Oat Milk Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Tuscan Chicken Mac and Cheese
So you've craved Tuscan chicken mac and cheese for weeks, maybe even months. You're not going to wait any longer.
- Large skillet
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp of coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp powdered onion
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
Cheese and Macaroni
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- 1 large diced yellow onion.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- 8 ounces of sun-dried tomatoes cut into thin strips.
- 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour .
- 2 ½ cups of chicken stock.
- 2 tablespoons of crisped Italian seasoning.
- 16 oz elbow macaroni (uncooked).
- 4 quarts of fresh baby spinach.
- 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella (grated).
- 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese (grated).
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Italian parsley (chopped).
- Use only half of the paprika, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and dried parsley. Once you've seasoned one side of the chicken, flip it over and use what you've left to season the other side.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate flame. To achieve a golden-brown color, the chicken must be cooked for four to five minutes per side. Take it out of the pan and wrap it in aluminum foil. Slice into 1/4-inch strips and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Prepare the pan by melting some butter. After the onions have turned milky, add the garlic and cook for a couple of extra mins until fragrant.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes to the dish. Stirring occasionally, cook for another 2 minutes.
- To complete the incorporation of the all-purpose flour, stir in the dry ingredients. Cooking follows for a minute. Then add chicken stock, cream, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a low simmer, stirring frequently, and cook until thoroughly combined.
- While stirring to combine, add elbow macaroni and bring the mixture to a boil. When macaroni is al dente, turn down the heat to medium-low, cook for another 10 minutes, and simmer gently.
- Continue stirring as spinach wilts, and about two-thirds reduce the liquid in the pan.
- Reduce the heat to a low setting and stir the cheeses: Parmesan, Mozzarella, and Cheddar. Stir until all of the cheese has melted and is well integrated.
- Stir in the cooked, thinly sliced chicken with the pasta. Reheat the chicken until it reaches an acceptable temperature.
- Serve immediately with additional freshly chopped parsley on top. Enjoy!
Read More: Pink Panty Dropper Recipe With Malibu
Saturated Fat: 11g
Vitamin A: 2735IU
Vitamin C: 58mg
Read More: Oat Milk Custard Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Tuscan Chicken Mac and Cheese?”