I will show you how to make a veal chuck recipe without spending a dime. I know, you probably think you have to spend a lot of money to buy veal or beef chuck roast.
Veal chuck is the most flavorful cut of beef, and you can cook it just like any other cut of beef.
I will show you my secret formula for making this delicious and inexpensive cut of meat.
Read More: Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- 6 veal rib chops, 12 ounces each, 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, roughly minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, coarsely crushed
- 4-tbsp. unsalted butter, diced
- As much lime juice as you can get your hands on
- 2 tbsp. of water
Read More: Peach Bellini Recipe
- Before roasting, sprinkle the veal chops in olive oil, chopped rosemary, and black pepper. Before serving, let the chops sit at room temperature for ten minutes.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat, occasionally stirring, until it begins to brown, about 1 minute. Salt and pepper the veal chops. Using medium-high heat, add the chops to the skillet and sear them until a thermometer into one of the thickest portions registers at least 125 degrees, about 15 minutes. Serve the pork chops on a serving tray.
- Remove any burnt parts from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon before adding the lemon juice and water. Cook for 1 minute. Serve the veal chops with the pan sauce right away.
Read More: Summermoon Milk Recipe
- It is an inexpensive cut of meat that will make your guests happy. You can make it in the oven, stovetop, or grill.
- I use veal rib chops because they are so tender and flavorful. I prefer to serve the chops on a platter rather than on a plate because I think it looks more elegant.
Read More: Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe