There is nothing more enjoyable than a vegan samosa. So delicious, you will love them.
Vegan samosas are a favorite among vegans, vegetarians, and flexitarians alike. They are usually deep fried, and they are not very healthy. This vegan samosas recipe for vegan samosas is nutritious and delicious.
Read More: How to Thicken Homemade Ranch Dressing
Vegan Samosas Recipe
Vegan samosas recipe for vegan samosas is nutritious and delicious,
- Frying pan
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- 1 onion, sliced thinly.
- 2 smashed garlic cloves.
- 1 potato, chopped finely (approximately 150g).
- 1 finely sliced carrot, approximately 100g.
- 100 grams of frozen peas.
- 2 tbsp of curry powder or other spices to taste.
- 100 milliliters of vegetable broth.
To make the pastry
- 225 grams of ordinary flour.
- 2 tbsp of sea salt.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 2 liters of vegetable oil to deep fry.
- Add onion and garlic to a frying pan with the spices and cook for about 10 minutes until the onion is translucent. Remove from the heat and set aside. Stir in the vegetables and seasonings and mix thoroughly until they're all coated. With the stock covered, cook for 30 minutes. Allow time for the air to cool.
- The pastry is made by mixing flour and salt in a basin. Using the oil and 100 ccs of water, form a firm dough in the center of the well you've just created. Roll the dough into a ball and knead it on a floured board for 5-10 minutes until it is smooth. Set aside for 30 minutes at room temperature, covered with cling film.
- Make 12 equal portions out of the pastry. Roll each component into a ball with a 15 cm diameter. With a knife, cut this circle into two equal parts.
- To seal the moistened edges, brush them with some water and form a cone shape with your fingers. Fill the cone with 1 tbsp of the mixture and seal the top by pressing the two wet sides together. You may do this with the rest of the pastry.
- Bring the oil to 180 degrees Fahrenheit in a big, deep saucepan. About one-third of the pan's oil capacity should be oil. To get them crispy and brown, deep-fry them in batches for 8-10 minutes. Drain on kitchen paper before serving.
Read More: How to Cook Beyond Burger
1 thought on “Vegan Samosas Recipe: You Will Love It”