Are you looking for healthy summer rolls? These are the vegan summer rolls.
Summer rolls are effortless to make, and they are popular snack food. But when it comes to eating them, you often get the same fillers.
In this post, I’ll teach you how to make the best summer rolls you’ve ever had! They’re full of flavor, but they’re healthy too.
Read More: Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe
Vegan Summer Rolls
- Rice paper
- Kitchen towel
- 1 dozen sheets of rice paper
- 250 g of extra-firm tofu
- 2 carrots, medium
- 2 cucumbers, medium size
- 1/8 red cabbage
- 75 grams of vermicelli noodles
- 3/4 avocado
- A handful of crisp Mint
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- The best way to cook tofu is to cut it into 1-centimeter thick rectangles and then pan-fry it in olive oil over high heat until it's golden brown on both sides. Slice cooked strips.
- Vermicelli noodles should be cooked as directed. In most cases, they are cooked by being left in a bowl of simmering water for 10 minutes before being drained when soft.
- Cut the vegetables into matchsticks and prepare the other fillings. Cutting or slicing with a mandoline or knife will help you get an even texture.
- Get out a cutting board or kitchen countertop and arrange all the ingredients you'll need for filling your rolls in one place.
- For rolling the rice paper, spread out a clean, damp kitchen towel. Prepare a large enough tray of cold water for dipping the rice paper sheets.
- Moisten a sheet of rice paper on all sides by dipping it in water for a few seconds, then set it on the dish towel.
- Put the stuffing in the third of the sheet that is nearest to you. Don't overstuff because that will make them rip, and ensure the sides stay empty.
- To begin rolling, lift the bottom wrapper closest to you and pull it up and over the fillings, giving it a little tuck to make it compact. Then, fold the short ends in to form closed ends, and keep rolling the long way until you reach the end.
- You can make the rest of the rolls in the same way.
- Dig in with your preferred dipping sauce.
Read More: Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 132 mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1853 IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg
Read More: Summermoon Milk Recipe