If you love Indian food, then you must try making vegetable pakora. These delicious crispy pakoras are easy to make and are a complete dinner on their own!
Are you looking for a delicious recipe to cook tonight? If yes, this article will teach you how to make vegetable pakora, a delicious snack perfect for a light meal.
You don’t need any particular skill to make this recipe. All you need is a food processor and a few ingredients.
I will show you how to make these delicious snacks in this article and tell you where you can get all the ingredients needed to make them.
Read More: Onion Pakora Recipe
Vegetable Pakora: Delicious Recipe Ever
- 100 grams of sifted gram flour
- 1 small onion
- 3-medium potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of garam masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 minced chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander
- 2 teaspoons of dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 teaspoonful of cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried chili peppers
- Deep-frying oil
- Bring the oil in a karahi or a wok to a medium temperature.
- Prepare a bowl of the very thinly sliced onion by cutting it lengthwise.
- In the same bowl, grate (or very finely chop) the potatoes. Aubergines and cauliflower can also be used; just make sure to chop them finely.
- Add the gram flour through a sieve and then stir in the dry spices, fresh coriander, chopped chilies, and freshly minced ginger.
- A thick batter is best for coating all the vegetables, so add water gradually. Squeeze it through your fingers to ensure all the spices are evenly distributed. Do not wait too long to cook the batter and vegetable mixture.
- The temperature of the oil can be determined by frying a small amount of batter. A quick browning and a quick rise indicate readiness. Drop the mixture into the oil carefully and cook until it turns golden.
- Gently stir the pakora with a slotted spoon, taking care not to crowd the karahi.
- When the food is browned and crisp, take it out of the oil and place it on some paper towels.
Read More: Pakistani Pakora Recipe