Are you looking for a simple way to make your wagyu burger? Look no further because I have the perfect recipe for you.
Wagyu beef is the best type of beef you can find in today’s market. It has a unique flavor you cannot get from other types of beef.
Here is my easy-to-follow wagyu burger recipe. I will walk you through each step so that you can make your version of this delicious burger.
Read More: Wagyu Ground Beef Recipe
How to Make Wagyu Burger Recipe?
Wagyu beef is the best type of beef you can find in today's market. It has a unique flavor you cannot get from other types of beef!
- Baking sheet
- Large bowl
- 1 ¾ pound ground wagyu
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 diced slices of bacon
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces of tomato sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- Lettuce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground wagyu, breadcrumbs, bacon, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all of the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Shape mixture into 4 equal patties and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until desired doneness. Grill over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes per side or until desired.
- Serve on hamburger buns with lettuce and tomato sauce. Enjoy!
Read More: Wild Bills Beef Jerky Recipe
- Be sure to cook the wagyu burgers over medium-high heat, ensuring they are cooked through.
- If you want to add any extras, like mushrooms or onion, feel free to do so. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Read More: Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe
Wagyu Burger Nutrition:
Calories: 521 kcal
Sodium: 1071 mg
Read More: Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cheesecake Recipe
1 thought on “How to Make Wagyu Burger Recipe?”