Wagyu beef has a unique flavor, making it the most expensive meat in the world. This recipe will teach you how to make wagyu ground beef.
If you’re not familiar with the taste of wagyu beef, here’s your chance to learn what all the fuss is about.
This wagyu ground beef recipe will give you the best flavor you’ve ever had and won’t break your bank!
Read More: Wild Bills Beef Jerky Recipe
How to Make Wagyu Ground Beef Recipe?
- Large bowl
- Baking sheet
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound ground wagyu beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix ground wagyu beef, olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste until everything is evenly mixed. The mixture should be very sticky.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or Silpat silicone mat coated in cooking spray (preferable rosemary). Ensure enough space between each ball, so they don't stick to each other while cooking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until they are cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Combine tomato sauce (or ketchup), garlic, red wine vinegar, salt, and black pepper to taste in a small bowl while the balls bake. Once the wagyu balls are cooked, remove them from their baking sheet and dunk them into the tomato sauce mixture before serving. Enjoy!
Read More: Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe
- Wagyu beef is a slice of high-quality meat that costs more than regular beef. This recipe uses only 1/4 cup of sauce to save time and money.
- If you can’t find ground wagyu beef, you can substitute it with any other type of beef, such as a chuck or round steak.
- Add 1-2 cloves of minced fresh garlic to the tomato sauce mixture for a spicier kick.
Read More: Crockpot Shredded Chicken Tacos
Wagyu Ground Beef Nutrition:
Fat: 12 g
Carbs: 5 g
Saturated fat: 3.5 g
Cholesterol: 71 mg
Sodium: 663 mg
Read More: Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl Recipe